Personal Care Products Council members receive access to invaluable knowledge and expertise that provides an important advantage in this thriving industry. Membership benefits include:
- Access a wide range of information about legislative, regulatory, legal, scientific, public affairs, and international topics.
- Attend PCPC events to learn the latest scientific, regulatory, legislative, and international developments, and to network with your colleagues in the industry.
- Receive substantial discounts on PCPC’s technical and regulatory publications, including the International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary and Handbook.
- Participate in PCPC committees to help develop programs and find solutions to challenges benefitting the industry.
- Take advantage of PCPC’s Certificates of Free Sale program to receive timely documentation for exporting products to countries around the world.
- Keep abreast of key issues with member-only newsletters, including specialized newsletters for scientists, legislative, and regulatory staff.
- Work with other PCPC members on key issues before Congress, state legislatures, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and other federal, state, and international agencies.
- Receive updates on important regulatory developments in international markets, including developing markets.
- Gain exclusive opportunity to subscribe to valuable databases.
Ready to Join? Start the Membership Process
Need more information? Call (202)454-0350 or email our membership team.