Industry Career Center
The Personal Care Products Council’s Career Center offers a recruitment resource for the industry. Employers and recruiters can access a talent pool with relevant work experience to fulfill staffing needs.
Visit the Job Board to:
- Search for and quickly apply to great, relevant jobs
- Set up Job Alerts so you are immediately notified any time a job is posted that matches your skills or interests
- Create an anonymous job seeker profile or upload your anonymous CV so employers can find you
- Access job searching tools and tips
If you need to hire personal care products industry professionals, the PCPC Career Center will put your job in front of our members!
- Search our CV database of qualified candidates
- Manage jobs and applicant activity right on our site
- Limit applicants only to those who are qualified
- Fill your jobs more quickly with great talent
Job seeking is always free and PCPC members enjoy significant discounts when posting jobs.
Continuing Education Programs in the Cosmetic Sciences are available at:
- Center for Professional Advancement
- Society of Cosmetic Chemists (SCC)
- The International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC)
Education for Graduates in Cosmetic Sciences
Programs leading to the Master of Science degree with specialization in Cosmetic Sciences are offered at several institutions, usually under the College of Pharmacy. Graduate study candidates must hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree with a major in pharmacy or in one of the physical, chemical, or biological sciences.
Course work, in general, covers in-depth study of raw materials; the principles in the formulation and development of products; microbiology; and a study of the process and equipment employed in the manufacture of products. Some programs, such as those offered at St John’s, include “career experience in cosmetic science” where students have the option of rotating through the various laboratories of a nationally known cosmetics company.
- University of Cincinnati
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- St John’s University
- University of Rhode Island
Programs Leading to Degrees in Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing and Management are available at: