The InfoBase is the PCPC members-only premier resource providing access to major data collections on ingredients and technical reports, as well as current news. It contains the International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary & Handbook and cross references its contents with many applicable regulations, such as EU Annexes, Canada Hot List and California’s Proposition 65. In addition, the InfoBase includes Cosmetic Ingredient Review reports and status, ingredient safety information, suppliers and more.
- Access to more than 30,000 INCI cosmetics names from around the world
- Information on these ingredients include:
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Numbers
- European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances (EC) Numbers
- Definitions, Chemical Structures & Functions
- Chemical Classes
- Types of products in which ingredients are used
- Cross references to more than 70,200 trade names, chemical and technical synonyms and trade name mixtures
- Cross reference to technical compendia (e.g., international pharmacopeias, Merck Index, CFR citations, UNII codes, protein reference codes)
- Translation for corresponding Chinese, Japanese and Korean names
AVAILABLE TO PCPC MEMBERS ONLY. Annual subscription fees range from $1,050 to $9,600. One subscription allows access to all individuals in your company.
Interested in the InfoBase? Contact PCPC Membership.