The Personal Care Products Council On-Line INFOBASE is a members only subscription database containing technical information on ingredients, current news and technical reports. The On-Line INFOBASE contains the International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary & Handbook and cross references its contents with many applicable regulations; such as EU Annexes, Canada Hot List, and California’s Proposition 65. In addition, On-Line includes CIR reports and status; safety information; ingredient suppliers; and more.
You’ll have access to more than 23,000 cosmetic ingredient names (INCI) sourced from around the world. Information on these ingredients includes:
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Numbers
- European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances (EINECS) Numbers
- Definitions, Structures & Functions
- Chemical Classes
- Types of products in which ingredients are used
- Cross-reference to more than 70,200 trade names, technical names
AVAILABLE TO PCPC MEMBERS ONLY.
Annual subscription fees range from $995 to $8,750. One subscription allows access to all individuals in your company.
Interested in the On-Line INFOBASE? Contact: Natasha Clover