International Regulatory Database (IRDB)
Access up-to-date cosmetics and personal care products regulations, basic health laws and government information for more than 60 countries around the world through the International Regulatory Database (IRDB). The IRDB includes an ingredient database that allows users to compare ingredient restrictions and use requirements for over 60 countries. Search for and review the regulatory status of ingredients in one or more countries. IRDB is an annual subscription available exclusively to PCPC members.
- Ingredient cross-reference to its technical name, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) number and International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient (INCI)
- Free 24-hour preview available for PCPC members
- Company subscription with unlimited users
- Easy-to-use search functions
- Print and view all documents
AVAILABLE TO PCPC MEMBERS ONLY. Interested in the IRDB? Contact Natasha Clover.