International Regulatory Database (IRDB)
Available exclusively to PCPC members, the International Regulatory Database (IRDB) provides subscribers access to the latest regulatory requirements for cosmetics and personal care products. IRDB serves as the most comprehensive global regulatory resource with information from more than 90 countries, including 160,000 ingredient restrictions. Updates are made continuously as new information becomes available.
- Easy-to-use search functionality for global ingredient restrictions, approvals and other regulatory lists
- Detailed ingredient information:
- Status and requirements in country or region
- Dates published and effective
- Links to International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient (INCI) monograph and name, as well as Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) number
- View and print laws, regulations, standards and guidance documents
- Annual company subscription with unlimited users
- Free three-day preview available
Interested in IRDB? Contact PCPC Membership.