PCPC Committees & Task Forces
PCPC members are invited to participate in applicable committees, sub-committees and task forces. Many of these are in the technical/regulatory area. PCPC committee participation is a major benefit of membership, providing members access to targeted information in their areas of interest and ensuring their company’s perspective is reflected in key discussions.
PCPC’s steering committees provide strategic guidance to staff to advance modernized government policies, sound science, global access and enhanced reputation for the industry and to continue to strengthen trust in the industry. Steering committees may have a limit on the number of member representatives and participation may be subject to certain qualifications.
- Communications Steering Committee.
- Federal Government Affairs & Legislative Steering Committee.
- International Steering Committee.
- Legal Steering Committee.
- Science and Regulatory Steering Committee.
- State Government Affairs & Legislative Steering Committee.
Technical/Regulatory Committees & Task Forces