PCPC’s steering committees provide strategic guidance to staff to advance modernized government policies, sound science, global access, and protect and enhance the industry’s reputation. Steering committees have a limited number of member representatives and are subject to certain qualifications. For more information, contact Mark Pollak at email@example.com.
- Communications Steering Committee
- Federal Government Affairs and Legislative Steering Committee
- International Steering Committee
- Legal Steering Committee (must have General Counsel or high-level Associate General Counsel title)
- Science and Regulatory Steering Committee
- State Government Affairs and Legislative Steering Committee
International Committee – Works toward creation and implementation of a favorable regulatory and business climate in various international markets. Committee members exchange information on areas of mutual concern and develop industry positions on the regulatory, technical, trade and business aspects of the international cosmetic industry. For more information, please contact Francine Lamoriello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about technical/regulatory committees, please contact our membership staff at email@example.com.