Helpful COVID-19 Resources
In light of growing concerns over the spread of COVID-19, we hope these resources will help you navigate the best way to protect your health and well-being, as well as the continuity and success of your businesses.
Health & Wellness Information:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- American Cleaning Institute (ACI)
Business & Finance Information:
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- FDA Hand Sanitizer Guidance
- CISA Critical Infrastructure Workers Guidance
Below is helpful information on provisions in the CARES Act related to small business assistance:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQs
- Briefing Summary: Funding Streams for Small Businesses
Return to Work
These Sample Return to Work policies are for informational purposes only to provide PCPC members guidance on reducing employees’ risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2 (“COVID-19”) in the workplace based on federal, state, and local guidelines. These policies are frameworks that should be modified as necessary to fit a company’s individual needs and operations. The elements of these sample documents should in no way be misconstrued as a standard for the industry. Please note, because government requirements are constantly changing, employers should monitor recent developments and consult with their legal counsel before issuing such guidance.
- SAMPLE Return to Work Policy – Basic
- SAMPLE Return to Work Policy – Detailed
- SAMPLE Return to Work Policy – Department Heads
CDC released reopening guidance documents for the following:
We are proud to announce an emergency relief effort between Feeding America (FA) and PCPC to help address the COVID-19 crisis facing our communities. We encourage our member companies to support FA via direct donations of essential personal care products; as numerous members already have been. We look forward to broadening our efforts, industry wide.
One of the largest nonprofits in the United States, Feeding America puts 99 percent of all donations directly back into programs and services. During a disaster, the Feeding America network of food banks works closely with other disaster relief partners including FEMA, the American Red Cross, state emergency management agencies, The Salvation Army and other National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD) members. By working together, our goal is to quickly and effectively reach those in need without duplicating efforts.
If you have questions, or would like to donate, please contact Mike Thompson (email@example.com).
We will provide regular updates on this page as the situation changes.
We hope you, your families and your communities stay healthy and safe during these trying times.